MFA LEVEL 1 COACHING COURSE
Objective of course
The course is designed to train coaches in the fundamental concepts of coaching. Coaches that graduate from the course will have the introductory level of floorball.
They shall have basic knowledge of training principles and skills to effectively plan for a year program to daily training sessions and practices for floorball teams and players.
They shall be suitable to coach beginner and novice floorball teams and players.
It is a focus on developing teams and players, on court and off court.
1. At least 1 year of floorball experience.
2. Age 17 and above.
1. Registration for the MFA Level 1 Coaching Course is based on first come first serve basis.
2. Individual needs to fill up the online form HERE , and make the payment of RM 250 to MFA’s bank account (CIMB – 800 714 9104 , bank slip to be emailed to email@example.com)
3. Registration ends on 17 June 2016 or when the maximum number is reached.
4. MFA reserve the rights to cancel any registration without prior notice.
5. Enquiry can be sent via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile to Shawn Chung @ 016-8301020 or Gary Lee @ 016-4846053